InData Systems MicroHAWK 40 and 30
Features and Benefits:
- Illuminates UV and IR fluorescing Inks
- Quick decoding of multiple code types
- Integrated Ethernet, Ethernet over USB networking or RS-232 Serial interface
- Affordable solution for many scanning needs
- Rugged design for all types of applications.
Download our latest brochure HERE
Whether reading printed labels or direct part fluorescing marks, the UV MicroHAWK Series provides a cost effective, reliable reading solution to read all kinds of covert marking technologies.
Reading up to 30 marks per second, the InData Systems UV MicroHAWK Series can verify 1D and 2D marks, and decode a number of 1D and 2D barcodes.
Auto-photometry and auto-training for accommodating a very wide variety of parts without any parameter adjustments or programming makes the InData Systems UV MicroHAWK Series the reader of choice.
For use in any industry or environment that requires direct part mark verification for in-process covert mark quality monitoring or covert decoding ability, the InData Systems UV MicroHAWK Series can do the job in the most demanding environments.